You only have one chance to make a first impression!
Are you ready to make an amazing first impression on your next interview, in your next job, or with your next boss?
Join us for a 90 minute workshop and learn how to make a great first impression and how to conduct yourself in a professional environment.
Our speaker, Catherine Voss-Plaxton will cover the following talking points:
- Interaction with Employers (dress code & elevator pitch)
- Etiquette in Technology (emails, cellphones)
- Developing Officer Place Relationships
- Cubicle & Open Work Space Etiquette
- Networking & Business Card Etiquette
Room: Sweeney Hall 414
Questions? Contact Austin our VP of Careers